About the job
Responsible for the on-time completion of activities related to communication and public relations of the mandatory health insurance scheme of the client.
- Review and refine the already available communication strategy which aims at disseminating information to stakeholders and the public in coordination with the Media and Communications Department of MOPH
- Provide technical expertise for the successful development of MHIS Customer Care Center including website contents and features and requirements of CRM system
- Activities/tasks required to publicize information, and any other suggested activities that assist in improving the communication and raising awareness.
- Implementation of the communication plan should focus on the following deliverables:
- Establish and implement different tools of communication and MOPH response times.
- Establish strategic scheme briefing on the roll-out.
- Establish communication context for the stakeholders.
- Establish daily briefing session synopsis for DAY 01, to DAY 15.
- Support the response to complaints and disputes from stakeholders.
- Press releases, press conferences and circulars.
- A minimum of 15 years of multinational experience in communication, PR, and marketing preferably in the field of health insurance
- Works willingly and effectively with others to accomplish project goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with the health insurance ecosystem of the Middle East
- Language: Exceptional command of English and knowledge of Arabic is essential