About the job
About The Role
As a Manager Product Development & Ancillaries, you will be responsible for collaboration with teams across the organization to identify new commercial opportunities and develop and deliver new products for all customer types as well as implementing product/process improvement.
You will also be accountable for revenue-generating ancillaries and ancillary partnerships.
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Develop product development of ancillaries and commercial sales systems strategy, vision and annual product planning.
- Responsible for working with Vice President of Distribution and Product Development to identify new commercial propositions that generate new revenue streams.
- Responsible for developing and implementing QR’s ancillary revenue strategy and managing ancillary partnerships.
- Accountable for management and growth of QR’s ancillary products and oversee project management to implement new ancillary products.
- Accountable for design, development, marketing and launch of new, innovative products and services for QR’s customers to drive revenue growth.
- Monitor airline and other industry ancillary revenue developments and trends and conduct competitive benchmarking to understand the market.
- Ensure team works with Analysts and Channel managers to analyze product financial and operational performance and develop and execute strategies to improve performance.
- Accountable for management and growth of QR’s ancillary products
- Responsible for project management of commercial related projects namely Galaxy and integrations of CDW, IRIS, PaxIS, SFA and group database into Galaxy platform
- Responsible for managing processes for deal management, segmentation and mapping for Galaxy platform covering all segments and channels.
- Manage, oversee and support the field in the usage of the Galaxy sales force reporting and automation/CRM tools.
- Provide management support to VP Distribution and Product Development
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Discover Qatar Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 8+ years of job-related experience
- People management experience
- Experience in managing multiple products or initiatives and prioritizing against department/division objectives.
- Airline / travel industry background