About the job
About The Role
As the Senior Revenue Management Analyst within the Revenue Protection (RP) team, you will be responsible for protecting QR Revenue from leakage through the compliance of QR Reservations and Ticketing Policy. It includes the oversight, identification and monitoring of abusive agents. You will also monitor the internal and external fraudulent activities encompassing the entire Frequent Flyer Program. Your actions will directly result in the early detection and prevention of fraudulent activities.
Other Key Accountabilities Would Include
- Gather, monitor and analyze a broad spectrum of data and provide insights on suspected fraudulent activities.
- Detect any significant change in trends (based on historical sales data) e.g. burst ticketing using real-time ticketing feeds to determine the volume and amount of tickets issued per agent.
- Monitor and track daily sales by agency IATA, PCC to determine significant increase in sales trends.
- Recommend and provide inputs to Revenue Protection (RP) Systems requirement to prevent leakage.
- Analyze Reservation, ticketing, Frequent Flyer Program processes and policies and recommend changes taking into consideration industry standards as well as QR business requirements.
- Review and ensure the RP processes are executed as planned to prevent revenue leakage and reduce costs.
- Perform regular quality checks and provide feedback on discrepancies identified including recommending possible solutions.
- Work with Manager Revenue Protection and key stakeholders to recommend process changes to eliminate Reservation, Ticketing and Frequent Flyer Program related fraudulent activities.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Apply analytical techniques to detect complex, evolving fraudulent activities and trends.
- Audit business processes to determine accuracy and compliance with SOP / Policy
- Prepare regular audit reports and educate business owners on risk reduction and fraud prevention.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the RM – Systems and Science team.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, business administration, computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with AML, SQL, and R Language preferred.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- Demonstrated sound judgment and threat detection capabilities.
- Experience in revenue management, pricing, finance or a related analytical field preferred.
- Advanced analytical ability and strong understanding of mathematical and economic concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, collaboration, and time management skills
- Advanced ability in the use of Microsoft Office software and able to independently manipulate data sources to create actionable analyses and/or reports.