About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ of finance experience.
- Experience in an Audit Firm.
- Bachelor / MBA Degree.
- CPA required.
- Must have Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA.