About the job
Managing and improving the rider performance of allocated zone/s within a city. Taking ownership of rider service levels by measuring compliance, finding performance gaps and executing a plan to fill performance-related gaps.
What’s On Your Plate?
● Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance
● Lead Rider Recruitment for the allocated zones
● Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc
● Inventory management and usage compliance of Rider equipment’s
● Groom rider quality (behavior, appearance, professionalism, presentational, etc)
● Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve the performance of low-performing riders
● Reduce rider complaints originating from customers
● Monitor rider’s performance on an individual level and be responsible for coaching/warning riders
● Audits fleet appearance & rider behavior via on-ground visits.
What Did We Order?
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 2-3 years of experience in the food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
● Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English and Urdu are a must. Arabic is a plus.
● Influencer and a negotiator with good public speaking and presentation skills
● People management skills: Experience in managing bigger groups of people