About the job
At Carrier, we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter to people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends and working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. Therefore, we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture.
- Participate in incentive plans.
- Get development and learning opportunities.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits.
- Receiving daily job schedules from the concerned Service Supervisor and executing accordingly in a timely manner.
- Using SYCLO device and generate/deliver time confirmations, job cards and EH&S site surveys.
- Meets assigned SOIP target.
- Executing assigned jobs.
- Assisting Senior Technicians on jobs as required.
- Installing spare parts when attended.
- Maintaining site housekeeping post-work completion.
- Technical Diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency (Speak, Read and write) in English.
- Communication skills (Understanding questions and responding correctly).
- Customer focus orientated.
- Analytical thinking skills.