About the job
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar is looking for an Overnight Receptionist. The Overnight Front Desk Receptionist reports to the Front Desk Management team and is responsible for seamless registration and cashiering service for our guests.
The individual must be able to handle various guest requests, inquiries, and issues, and be responsible for the follow-up of such circumstances. We are looking for an energetic, experienced customer service professional with excellent phone and interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask, have a passion for service and hospitality.
Applicants will be willing team players, comfortable with computer systems including Opera and willing to accept assignments on a need basis, in order to promote teamwork. Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism during night, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Interaction with guests will be in person and by phone.
- Assures that guest is assigned the type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arrange for luggage to be delivered to the guest room.
- Resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Checks in/out guests in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names whenever possible.
- Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bills to guests
- Settles bills accurately through credit card or cash transactions.
- Arrange reservations including dinner, airline car/limo spa, etc. as needed and coordinate reservations. Provides guests with an approved confirmation card for each booking.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel & tourism management
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage