About the job
The Four Seasons Resorts and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar is looking for a Lobby Ambassador/Hostess. This role is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggests and concerns.
This position is on a rotating shift basis, including overnight shifts and On-job training will be provided. We are looking for individuals who have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room.
- Resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Checks in/out guests in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names whenever possible.
- Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bills to guests.
- Settles bills accurately through credit card or cash transactions.
- Arrange reservations including dinner, airline car/limo spa, etc. as needed and coordinates reservations. Provides guests with an approved confirmation card for each booking.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel & tourism management
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage