About the job
The Director will act as the dedicated point of contact for the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) & Investment Banking client segment, ensuring prompt delivery of high-quality/ enhanced banking experience, in compliance with the regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will be responsible for augmenting the service delivery/business development efforts of HNWI & Investment Banking section, including but not limited to product sales/income generation, acquisition and retention of clients, investment analysis, arranging optimal financial solutions, and resolving client issues/queries. Managing relationships professionally but with attendant credit responsibility and accountability. Achievement of business development targets annually as per top management directions. Our Private Banking Director should be able to raise capital in the local market with a strong portfolio of HNWI clients.
- Contribute to the overall HNWI & Investment Banking Clients Relationships strategy and annual business plans/business growth plans. Update self on the current industry trends, economic events, regulatory requirements/changes set by QFC, QFMA and other relevant government bodies
- Develop and maintain robust working relationships with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate and capitalize on functional/operational/ strategic needs.
- Represent Lesha Bank at internal/external events/meetings, as directed by the Section Head, ensuring optimization of business opportunities.
- Conduct strategic reviews with existing and target customers to assess their future financing needs and align the Bank’s products accordingly (to include specific transactions, treasury, and transactional banking requirements)
- Developing Business from new & and existing clients, through strategic penetration into identified markets/sectors across the entire portfolio spectrum like assets, liabilities, and cross-selling (Real Estate, Private Equity products, and Treasury products).
- Perform the implementation of efficient client retention / anti-attrition strategies, in support of the sales efforts targeted at the HNWI & Investment Banking client segment aimed at raising capital growth, income generation, product sales, and new client growth targets.
- Assist the Section Head in coordination efforts with the respective product units, marketing, Business Units, and Cross-Sales section, in enhancing the product bundling capabilities, for improving sales/ up-sales/ cross-sale ratios based on the client profiles/needs.
- Monitor the financial standing and profitability of the respective portfolio of client accounts to analyze performance and suggest suitable means to augment earnings on investments.
- Liaise with the respective stakeholders in arranging deals, trading and other investment products for the Banking clients in a timely manner
- Engage in continuous identification/analysis of competitive insights for leveraging the HNWI & Investment Banking client sales channels.
- Contribute towards periodic client profiling/segmentation based on appropriate attributes, for a better understanding of the current client base, client engagement, and prospect acquisition.
- Managing complex relationships independently.
- Delivering a full range of products to the marketplace with a high degree of confidence.
- Ensure strong communication with all interdependent divisions and proactively initiate cross-selling where there are opportunities.
- Seek customer feedback, manage complaints, and address these to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the bank.
- Provide regular reports to management on new customer pipeline and follow-up activity, and provide regular reports to clients regarding market developments or changes in market conditions
- Maintain corporate database to provide current and historical client information
- Ensure adherence to legal, regulatory, Shari’a, risk management and all other internal policies, guidelines, and policies at all times
- Managing assigned risk assets portfolio in line with standards of quality and profitability.
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality and timely service to clients.
- Assessing business, financial & and economic risks, and opportunities, and maximizing potential to cross-sell products.
- Preparing/executing a calling program designed to evaluate risk, assess opportunities, and maximize the potential to x-sell products.
- 10-15 years of total experience in the financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Experience in banking with the HNWI and banking client segment, with a strong understanding of the global banking industry.
- English is a must/ Arabic preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Banking, Finance, Marketing, Economics
- Strong portfolio of HNWI clients
- Ability to raise large sums of capital in the local market