About the job
The purpose of this role is to analyze, compile and validate complex healthcare information for inclusion in reports that are utilized by Senior Data Specialists as part of the development of business intelligence for executive and senior leaders. This will be through the analysis of trends, statistical reports, conversations with key stakeholders, and the utilization of data manipulation software and the application of a range of analytical techniques.
1. Provide information through the collation/extraction and analysis of complex healthcare data using proven analytical techniques.
2. Manages data preparation and workflow processes across internal and external teams.
3. Assists in compiling and summarizing data in tables, charts, reports or other formats for oral and presentations.
4. Study and highlight the implications of trends in HMC activity.
5. Assist in developing processes and guidelines to ensure accuracy and quality review of all analytics, reports dashboards, etc. provided to the management
6. Seek opportunities for the provision of proactive advice and support.
7. Assist in specifying necessary data elements within digital information systems.
8. Perform regular data integrity and quality audits to ensure data authenticity and identify data discrepancies and recommend improvements.
9. Perform critical data analysis, and conceptual and logical data modelling to ensure the system is properly recording specific metrics and information and translating them into reports and dashboards.
10. Develop flowcharts, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS )and guidelines related to data management.
11. Effectively engage with and communicate the results to key stakeholders through well-structured, cohesive reports and/or presentations.
12. Design and articulate ways to improve routine computational processes and different approaches, for decision-making purposes. 13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Information Technology (IT) OR Engineering.
6 years of experience in data management in HR Projects, Recruitment, Legal out of which 3 years in healthcare-related field.