About the job
Prepare a conducive and well-defined program (plan) of work that meets the project requirements and milestones using planning software to ensure that construction is completed safely to a high technical standard, mitigating possible project risks and delays that may arise during construction, and also responsible for specifying the timing of the contract.
- Preparing all the reports such as; Daily, Weekly & Monthly, etc.)
- Prepare Schedules and assist the Planning / Project Manager.
- Providing assistance in EOT and claims preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any related course.
- 3 years experience in road construction projects, one (1) year of which should be in Planning, Scheduling and Costing