About the job
Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Manufacturing Engineer, You will be performing the daily Manufacturing Engineering of service shops to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in the own part of the function.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating & issuing repair work orders in the Oracle system for inspection and repair.
- Preparing the scope of work and costing estimation and preparing Inspection and completion reports for each job order.
- Providing the disposition to NCR (Non-Conformance Report) and coordinating with HQ / relevant engineering resources for the new repair process.
- Leading the repair qualification of new components & working closely with the operation team to improve the repair process
- Regularly updating shop routings and relevant forms & Uploading reports in Oracle system and updating job status
- Providing technical guidance to operational teams
- Participating in technical contract review and providing necessary data/input to the Com-ops team to bid for contracts.
- Driving continuous process improvement using initiatives. & supporting process troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or aeronautical or chemical engineering.
- Have previous experience in a repair engineering role or manufacturing roles.
- Have previous experience in gas turbines.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive