About the job
- Reviewing and proofreading the formulation of outgoing publications.
- Undertaking follow-up and coordination tasks related to incoming requests.
- Handling archiving and documentation tasks for correspondence.
- Dealing with all types of written and verbal communications in Arabic with high professionalism, including emails, official letters, phone conversations, and meetings.
- Translating documents to and from Arabic as needed.
- Ensuring accurate translation of general content into Arabic.
- Communicating with Arabic-speaking regional and international federations and committees to meet their needs and effectively respond to their inquiries.
- Ensuring compliance with Arabic language standards, style, grammar, and spelling in all correspondence.
- Interacting with other departments within the Qatari Olympic Committee to ensure the correct and unified flow of information between departments.
- Performing assigned tasks according to directives.
- Relevant University Degree.
- Proficiency in Speaking, Reading, and Writing in Arabic.
- Ability to Speak, Read, and Write in English.
- Efficiency in Using Computer Applications.
- Follow-up and Coordination.
- Report Preparation.