About the job
The Compensation & Benefits Executive is responsible for tracking the employee’s work hours, collating weekly/monthly time sheets, reviewing and checking the accuracy of all leave types and attendance records, reviewing cash advance and salary loan requests, salary adjustments, bank account details and process other related critical status changes.
The minimum requirements for the vacancy are as follows:
- BSc in Accounting or Human Resources. Proven track record and experience within Human Resources practices.
- Previously worked as a Compensation & Benefits or Payroll Executive within a Family Entertainment Center or Hospitality.
- Hands-on experience in conducting market salary surveys, utilizing gathered data to design and develop an equitable and competitive total rewards philosophy that aligns with the company’s strategic goals.
- Knowledge of Qatar Labor Legislation and its alignment with the company’s policies and the Compensation and benefits Executive’s crucial role.
- Highly analytical coupled with precision to details, Excel & mathematical skills with an ability to easily spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience in maintaining an accurate HRIS database. Knowledge of Zoho People is an advantage.
- In-depth understanding of payroll data migration, and robust system set-up including report analytics.
- Proven excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills