About the job
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences at The Pearl-Qatar is looking for a Concierge Agent to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join our team and be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company.
- The ability to fill all reasonable in-house guest requests or requirements; anticipate needs, respond to all guest complaints, record such in a timely manner, and take action when needed.
- The ability to execute tasks for residents in accordance with procedures, with an emphasis on accuracy and proper follow-up.
- Works with guests pre-arrival and in-house to ascertain preferences and provide insightful recommendations.
- Conducts pre-arrival process to contact all future guests to arrange services including but not limited to shipping packages, various Transportation methods, and researching different vendors and service providers.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interactions with guest will be in person, phone, FS Chat and by email.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either by outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with internal personnel and departments via radio, Hotsos and phones. Chat guests via messenger application and utilize Four Seasons guest recognition program. Concierge system to track all requests and Opera to ensure proper billing.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, activities, attractions, maps and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the Valley and establish close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing and reservations for guests.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in areas of Guest Services, lobby coverage and phone coverage for Core.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred at least 1-3 years of experience in a luxury property or hotel in Concierge responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the city, activities, and restaurants. Willing to experience various restaurants and / or activities in the city to gain more knowledge of venues.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment, utilizing a variety of computer systems to check in and out, run daily reports, select / assign rooms arriving guests, and restaurant / activity / spa reservation systems.
- Excellent English written and verbal grammar and composition skills. Arabic speaker is an advantage.
- Preferably Les Clefs d’Or certified.