About the job
About The Role
The Project Manager – Human Resources is responsible for leading, planning and executing identified and agreed improvement initiatives in the Human Resources Department according to agreed time and budget. This includes directing and managing multiple projects/initiatives from beginning to end. The individual will also work to drive faster adoption of implemented initiatives impacting employees in the department or the organization. The role will report to the Senior Manager HR PMO.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Build, recommend and execute a detailed project roadmap for HR project goals, and aligning projects with business goals.
- Conduct analysis of various data sets to create actionable insights, frame problems/pain points and design solutions
- Co-create and finalize solutions with HR SMEs and business stakeholders
- Responsinble for successful delivery of the approved plans across HR areas in alignment with all stakeholders & internal departments (e.g. IT, Finance, other Business Divisions etc.)
- Manage stakeholders & partnerships internally across HR and other departments (e.g. IT, Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure cohesive, timely, seamless and effective delivery of project goals
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth within the HR function, and improvement in services, processes or system to reduce cost, increase efficiency and to improve customer experience and satisfaction. Work with the service/process owner team to identify requirements, conduct feasibility and provide suggestions.
- Lead the integration of the different work streams to produce congruent business solutions that result in a positive impact to the business.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with a Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Atleast 7 years of project management and 3+ years of people management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Clarizen)
Job Specific Skills
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to direct and coordinate programs and initiatives for the HR department and the company in general, by organizing and directing people.
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Experience working with broad diverse teams and senior stakeholders;
- Advanced research skills to analyze and identify trends in the field and stay current on policies and procedures, with the ability to distill this information and explain it to others