About the job
About The Role
As a Senior Analyst, you are responsible for the digital insights, data, reporting, and analysis of requirements for the Digital and broader Commercial Department.
This role will include the preparation and delivery of data, development and deployment of scalable and intuitive reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis, particularly using Digital Commercial data. This role will also provide digital insights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the value drivers.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Identify data-driven opportunities to drive business value through actionable insights, and engage in conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Develop a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable and practical, yet realistic approach.
- Develop and deliver as requested, or initiate the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department understand its business and operationalize action plans for improvements.
- Work with IT, the team and the clients to improve data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced digital analytics professional to join the Digital-Commercial team to report and generate insights for the Digital and broader Commercial Department.
A successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5-7 years of experience in providing insights, reporting and analytical support. Additionally, below experience will also be essential to progress forward
- Mandatory Tag Management Solutions such as GTM or Adobe Launch experience.
- Possess specialist skills in different analytical and visualization tools such as Adobe Analytics, and Google Analytics for insight generation is preferred.
- Possesses strong visualization development skills in Tableau and Power BI.
- Possess experience in the development and deployment of scalable and institutive reports & visualizations, ad-hoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using Digital Commercial data.
- Possess skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics
- Expert user of MS Excel.
- Possess specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Possess strong customer service and problem-solving skills.