About the job
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your HR experience. The role based in Doha, Qatar. Contribute to the development and implementation of the HR strategy in all areas of recruitment, organizational design, performance management, retention and reward and employee engagement. Provide support and tactical management to the particular business attached to through thorough HR process knowledge. Provide support to HR Business Partner, managers, and employees on HR processes and systems related to the business. In this role work very closely with the business in leading and implementing various HR-related projects that support the business growth.
If the above excites you, please read further for an insight into a typical day at work:
- Work with key line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with the HR Business Partner, drive the HR agenda and implement key actions as agreed.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operate as the communications hub for the HR team, ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Proactively lead and manage all first-line employee relations cases, ensuring managers are offered practical advice and guidance in line with current company policy & legislation.
- Provide advice and assistance on performance evaluation, development planning process succession planning, etc.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Drive annual performance management process and educate employee on career development tools.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business. Be the first point of contact for all HR queries.
- Identify opportunities for HR improvement across your business areas by undertaking a process of internal diagnosis in order to understand the problem and identify possible solutions
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the business support process. Conduct regular ‘health checks’ on each of your business areas to identify any issues that need addressing i.e. absence levels, turnover, number of ER cases, etc. and work with line managers in order to address these.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training and coaching on key HR and management skills to the business.
- Conduct research on Human Resources best practices and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Assist with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Set up, organize and maintain department records so that they are easily retrievable by department members.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Business Partnering Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience in HR functions, in HR Specialist/Officer roles. Understanding of best practice HR management theories.
- Experience in employee relations.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Creative and innovative with the ability to design new and effective solutions.
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Good project management skills with the ability to priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
- Strong team focus and commitment.
- Results focused.
- Customer service orientation.