About the job
NB: This position will be based in Qatar, Doha.
MCG Talent are seeking a Communications Consultant to join one of our clients who are a leading global strategic communications and public affairs consultancy.
You will be part of the communications team and will be there to advise companies on public relations, public affairs, strategic positioning, and CEO positioning.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies and plans in collaborations with the project teams for international clients
- Managing communication activities for the strategic positioning of companies and management boards
- Advising clients on internal and external communication measures and media relations
- Follow, monitor, and understand Middle Eastern and European key political debates and provide tailored advice to our blue-chip clients and our colleagues from international offices
- Support the team in client acquisition and the further development of existing mandates
- Helping further grow the business and office in Dubai
- Cultivating strong collaborative relationships and inspire local and global stakeholders to drive high-quality output
- Pioneering fresh ideas and innovative communications formats
- High-level communications experience within government or C-suite level.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is preferable, preferably in a subject related to communications, media relations, journalism, finance/economics, or political science (e. g. IEP, leading business school, leading communication school)
- Initial professional experience in journalism, communications, public institutions, consulting and / or the financial sector
- Experience within an agency or consultancy space is desirable.
- Excellent communications skills spoken and written in English
- High level of textual competence and strong communication skills
- Organizational competency, high level of personal commitment and strong professional presence
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills and natural networker