About the job
Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr’s unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
This role sits in our Product Support organization. The Platinum Support Account Manager (PSAM-I) is the main technical support contact serving Sprinklr’s largest and most complex customers. We work with program managers and executive-level decision-makers at large Enterprise brands to deliver an excellent customer support experience. Platinum Support also acts as an internal critical issue point, collaborating with Sales, Customer Success & Services to resolve issues.
To be successful in this role you should have strong business change management consulting experience, enjoy being customer-facing, be very technically confident and have a background in front-end software configuration and/or system administration.
What You’ll Do:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (Implementation Consultants, Technical Consultants, Project Managers, Product Engineers, Solutions Consultants, Customer Success) to deploy the Sprinklr platform.
- Lead the full lifecycle of a Sprinklr software delivery project including business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, training, and post Go Live support
- Align with Project Managers across multiple simultaneous projects to effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders and meet project delivery timelines
- Connect with Product Owners and/or Developer Engineers to troubleshoot complex platform use cases
- Assist the Services Managers with project definition and scoping for prospective customers
- Meet regularly with your customer contacts for Case Reviews. You’ll cover trends you see in support tickets, look for opportunities to reduce problems in product use, and deliver updates on outstanding issues
- Work closely with Support Engineers to resolve client issues within SLA targets.
- Attend bridge calls for brought up issues and working directly with the customer and engineering for expedited resolution.
- Plan and complete important events for customers in collaboration with success/MS teams.
- Prepare regular reports for internal stakeholders for all your accounts to highlight the customer health index and plat of action to improve.
- Share regular insights into new product features with customer.
- Discuss and plan release readiness with customer to meet customer expectations and ensure faster resolution on release related issues.
- Closely monitor TTR for all support cases from your accounts and always ensure adherence to SLA.
- Roll up your sleeve and work with support/engineering teams to debug critical issues reported by your accounts.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and verbal
- Solid experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Technical background with frontend configuration experience
- Experience facilitating and presenting live workshops and/or platform training
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Passion for solving challenges and a commitment to customer delight