About the job
The Sr. Windows & Citrix Administrator is responsible for managing CBQ Citrix and Windows infrastructures spanning across multiple sites. The responsibilities include administrating the day-to-day technical activities related to maintaining a reliable and effective Citrix and Windows environments responsive to the requirements of Information Systems.
- Configuring and administering Citrix XenApp infrastructure and later
- Configuring and administering Xendesktop infrastructure spanning across multiple sites
- Configuring and administering Provisioning and Machine Creation Services.
- Experience in XEN desktop provisioning services in VMWARE environment, Desktop OS image capturing, managing Desktop OS for Citrix VDI environment.
- Configuring and administering Storefront / Web interface Servers.
- Configuring and administering NetScaler, Access Gateway, Load Balance, Routes, Services, Virtual servers and GSLB.
- Configuring and administering XenMobile, ShareFile and Rights Signature.
- Plan and failover Citrix component during disaster Recovery.
- Expert in System Center and assisting other Administrators as required on a daily or timely basis.
- Assists in the monthly patching of server systems which is part of the maintenance activity using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Be a part of the existing projects.
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Intune / EMS, Online Protection, DLP, Information Protection Suite, Azure MFA Server, Azure AD Sync, ADFS, ADFS Proxy & Windows Azure application and services.
- Expert in Microsoft Teams.
- Develop & Executes PowerShell or Command Shell commands and experience in scripting.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Certificate Integration within the server environment.
- Diagnosing and resolving performance issues.
- Maintaining consistent system documentation.
- Coordinating, managing, and validating software and environment changes.
- Perform installations and upgrades during the weekend maintenance window.
- Configuring and administering applications in a Citrix / Windows Server Environment.
- Comply with CBQ Change Management processes and best practices.
- Provide technical leadership for upcoming projects.
- Lead design updates and architecture revisions.
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, ShareFile, NetScaler (Application Delivery Controller – ADC).
- Active Directory, Group Policies, IIS, Microsoft PKI Certificates, Scripting.
- Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2 & Windows 2016, 2019, 2022 Clustering, Load Balancing.
- Office 365, Microsoft Intune / EMS, Online Protection, DLP, Information Protection Suite, Azure MFA Server, Azure AD Sync, ADFS, ADFS Proxy & Windows Azure application and services.
- Microsoft Teams.
- Exchange 2016, Office 365, System Center.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting.
- University Degree (IT)
- Citrix Certified Associate (CCA for Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE ) – Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) – Messaging
- 8 years of Systems Administration experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in managing critical Microsoft & Citrix environments.
- Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools