About the job
Overview of the role:
Sales Engineer, to generate Material Handling Equipment sales by identifying customer needs and offering them suitable products and solutions, developing and engaging customers, and professionally managing end-to-end customer journeys.
What you will do:
- Sell MHE (Forklifts and Warehousing equipment) by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Meet individual sales targets by maximizing upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Retained existing customers and developed potential new customers
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
Required skills to be successful:
- Knowledge of the Material Handling Equipment industry
- Negotiation skills
- Customer centricity
- Ability to build a network and strong connections
About the team:
- Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Vehicles.
What equips you for the role:
- An engineering degree will be an advantage
- Qatar driving license
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Material Handling Equipment Sales