About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Bilingual Secretary to join our team! In this role you will get to perform a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group assigned.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Bilingual Secretary in accordance with established procedures, performs a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection, and report writing tasks specific to the group assigned. Receives direction from the immediate supervisor in completing non-routine assignments.
- Gathers statistics and general data; reviews and combines this information into established reports for use within and outside the project
- May develop new reports or revise existing reports, as directed. Such reports may be in the spreadsheet or graphical formats, or narrative-style word processing.
- Distributes reports as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Reviews time reports verifying the accuracy of hours worked and time charges.
- Follows up to ensure timely processing of corrections.
- Originates correspondence and reports not requiring the personal attention of the immediate supervisor.
- Plan, organize and implement systems for efficient document processing of all communications, the Contractor documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents.
- Participate in coordinating the flow of documents between the project team and other project stakeholders.
- Participate and be involved in the electronic document management system.
- Log and file all the incoming correspondence. Log and file all outgoing correspondence.
- Assist in preparing the status reports of the incoming and outgoing documents on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Log and file all the submittals and approval of the shop drawings, material, method statements, and authorities approvals.
- Answers telephone, taking and relaying messages.
- Coordinate and arrange the general transportation of staff.
- Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project.
- Ensure quality goals are achieved on the project and oversee implementation of quality procedures on the roadworks
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- BSc, Diploma, high school or equivalent with minimum of five (5) years of relevant in a secretarial and administrative role.
- Proficient keyboard skills and shall have excellent typing skills (60 words per minute without errors) and shall be competent in MS Word and Excel.
- Shall be bilingual in Arabic and English (written and oral).
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project personnel and management.