About the job
As a Nurse/Human Resources Coordinator, you will oversee the administration of the hotel clinic and provide medical attention to all our hotel colleagues & guests whilst providing support to HR functions. You will coordinate and implement wellbeing programs and activities and other departmental activities as assigned.
What We Need From You:
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Similar experience as an Occupational Nurse; Clinical nursing experience is an advantage
- Registered nurse with a valid license from Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP)
- Ability to work with a large and diverse team
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
What We Offer:
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.