About the job
The overall scope of a Hotel Learning & Quality Executive is to ensure that the hotel is using the “off-line” as well as “online” learning tools provided by Kempinski to ensure as a company we are developing and growing talent within the organization thus securing the hotel’s ability to deliver exceptional guest service and drive the profitability of the hotel for the owner.
The overall scope of a Hotel Learning & Quality Executive is to support the Training Manager/Director in delivering the above mission statement while preparing and developing themselves for a future training leadership or operational role.
- Support the Training Manager in establishing a training network according to Kempinski standards.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that every department having corporately developed Training BITES have fully implemented these, and ensured they reflect all hotel-specific policies and procedures
- Further develop the Training BITE Library by assisting individual Departmental Trainers in the writing and implementing hotel-specific training BITES
- Support the Training Manager in Planning, designing and delivering training programs.
- Implement a training marketing strategy as defined by the Training Manager
- Coach and train managers and Departmental Trainers to improve departmental performance.
- Support Kempinski DNA and brand immersion activities.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of the training services offered.
- Work together with department heads and analyze operational quality performance using the Kempinski Experience Assessment Tool (KEA) and based on the results provide remedial training solutions.
- Support the Training Manager in training and developing Training team members.
- Complete Kempinski Experience Assessment (KEA) Checks as specified by the hotel management
- Identify potential training talent and propose & foster Master Trainer candidates.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that the Kempinski Training Monthly report is correctly completed on a monthly basis and the results are updated in the Regional Training Consolidation Report
- In the absence of a Training Coordinator, support the Training Manager in ensuring that the responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Lead by example and promote Kempinski’s core values.
- Support the completion of the Training Self Audit (using the Kempinski Training Peer & Self Audit Tool).
- Promote and implement Kempinski Corporate Training policies and procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and to the hotel’s policies on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.