About the job
About The Role
Primary responsibilities include recruiting affiliates, negotiating deals, communicating sales campaigns and ensuring the invoices are paid in time. Also responsible for QR brand protection within the Affiliate ecosystem by acting as a watchdog and protecting QR’s interest by identifying and penalizing Affiliates/Affiliate networks that do not comply with QR’s advertising terms.
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Manage and grow lucrative and relevant affiliates partnerships, to drive relevant visibility and incremental sales from qr.com
- Contribute to defining affiliate marketing sales targets globally and at regional/market levels.
- Create display creatives, coordinate communication with suppliers, monitor results and suggests. Improvements thru analytics system in order to deliver the affiliate channels sales objective. Lead finance processes, insertion order creation, performance monitoring and reporting, budget maintenance and invoicing/payments ensuring compliance with finance policies.
- Coordination and sync up with other teams in HO and regions for campaign communication to ensure relevant exposure across live campaigns in the markets
- Perform quality-improvement and marketing hygiene activities across suppliers and channel.
- Generate leads and establish contact with untapped QR-related content websites in order to grow the base of Affiliate Marketing Program
- Work with the regions and stations to increase the pool of local affiliates and to gather regional needs for future campaigns or initiatives.
- Maintain the media library updating creativities, coordinating local language banner repository requirements. Run analysis and reports across affiliate partners to maximize performance.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the line manager or Head of the Department.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing or Internet Marketing.
- Strong Analytics and numerical abilities and creative problem-solving.
- Past experience managing a large Affiliate Marketing program.
- Knowledge of using Web Analytics platforms.
- Command of the English language.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Strong communication.
- Planning and organizing skills. referred
Certification in Internet Advertising, Performance Display, and Web Analytics. Masters Degree.