About the job
About The Role
Supervise the maintenance activities held at QAS Engineering Workshop to achieve the highest level of services by means of quality and safety to QAS and internal customers within QR Group.
- Task allocation and supervision of workshop staff and technicians
- Plan workshop tasks to ensure best utilization of resources
- Support workshop staff in diagnosing faults and give repair instructions
- Be a health and safety champion and provide health and safety advices
- Monitor and lead the execution of maintenance activities such as regular inspections
- Preventive/corrective maintenance, modifications, refurbishments.
- Ensure completion of all necessary forms and documents (defect reports, preventive maintenance checklists.
- Preparation and publishing of shift report
- Identify training needs of workshop staff and help facilitate training
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Essential: High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Experienced – minimum 5 years of job-related experience OR Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on role)
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Qualification in one of the following Engineering principles (Mechanical, Electrical or Automobile)
- Demonstrable experience of GSE maintenance and fleet management
- Can read, write, speak and understand English language.
- Computer literate and proficient in all MS Office Applications
- Supervisory Training or experience
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Workshop Safety Management
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in one of the following Engineering principles (Mechanical, Electrical or Automobile).
- Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic/Pneumatic Troubleshooting and Overhauling