About the job
About The Role
As a Horizon Product Officer, you will be responsible for the activity of maintaining, organizing and liaising with stakeholders, and follow up on project tasks, requests and queries, prepare presentations, briefs, minutes of meetings and day-to-day activities.
- Support team with program development by assisting on test case scenarios definition. a Collaborate with IT and facilitate testing prior every product release
- Research industry-wide best products by conducting competitor analysis (benchmarking) of leading airlines and IT companies, and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Support Product Specialists in product concept presentations by contributing information, preparing material and organizing resources for internal and external teams
- Prepare product trials, surveys and communicate requirements to all relevant stakeholders such as Cabin Crew Beta Test Users, Crew Rostering Team, Catering Services and other business units
- Prepare logistical requirement on all testing activities all throughout the program development i.e. workshops, ground testing and air testing
- Liaise and communicate with Beta Test Users on all program development updates and revert on inquiries.
- Prepare operational data and Cabin Crew insights and provide report to Product Manager on how to innovate throughout the product development
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within the department when advised by team.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required
- Proven experience in software development and management, with experience in a software development team
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Products)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Results-driven, excellent time and project management skills