About the job
As a Senior Business Improvement Analyst, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Define the requirements and objectives of the project by preparing a complete description of the existing situation, business needs and benefits for the airport operations management to decide the priority and feasibility of the project based on the airport’s objective.
- Plan, organize and coordinate using project management tools such as MS Project for the capital improvement projects of Hamad International Airport (HIA).
- Liaise and communicate with all the operational partners (Qatar Airways, QAS, MOI, Customs, QCAA, other airlines) regarding the daily operations and on-time performances (OTP) by organizing and attending periodical meetings and workshops in order to ensure safe, punctual and cost-effective operations for all airport and airlines activities.
- Develop a list of options and proposals for each project by brainstorming and benchmarking, in order to provide a comprehensive range of advanced and innovative solutions based on international guidelines, recommendations and best practices from IATA, ICAO, ACI and other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with no prior job-related work experience
- Minimum 4 years of Airport experience
- Airlines/Airport Planning/Operations experience
- Operational Planning/Process experience
- Airlines/Aviation Management