About the job
Candidate profile Education sought:
- Diploma in Process Engineering or Chemical Engineer with minimum 2 years of experience in the petroleum sector.
- Knowledge of digital processes.
- Knowledge of Chemical Engineering.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- PI System.
- English: level C1
- French: level C1
Activities Join our subsidiary TotalEnergies E&P Qatar in Doha!As a Production Engineer within our subsidiary, you will be in charge of the following::Processing:
- Monitoring and optimization of chemical delivery, injection flow, associated logistics, and coordination of on-site testing.
- Preparation of the chemical injection program.
- Creation of orders by chemical products, including the mobilization and demobilization of tank costs.
- Tracking and review of the balance of chemicals on orders.
- Organization of monthly meetings to review injections, stocks, injection program and upcoming events such as on-site testing.
- Monitoring of equipment associated with chemicals (Pumps, Instruments) with maintenance support.
- Monitoring and optimization of laboratory activities.
- Analysis of laboratory results and implementation of improvement solutions.
- Coordination of the activities of external laboratories.
- Preparation, optimization of scraping operations.
- Coordination for the purchase of scrapers and accessories.
- Preparation, Coordination for the implementation of digital initiatives.
- Capture the digital initiatives of other subsidiaries with added value for Al Khalij.
- Preparation of the Field Operations Digital roadmap and follow-up.
- Promote digital initiatives to partners.
- Preparation of procedures associated with the Treatment, Laboratory, Scraping, Digital activities.