About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to be In charge of managing and executing the airline’s global email, sms, and push notifications program. Key objective being direct response to online sales and self-service transactions to ensure the overall E-commerce goals of sales and services are being met. Being part of the E-commerce team at the airlines’ head office, the Officer needs to ensure that campaigns are aligned globally across platforms, channels, multiple geographical regions and countries.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop, implement and optimise the global automated and manual cross channel direct marketing strategy and campaigns to maximize sales and services
- Increase and engage the database members with relevant communications across the funnel by further developing and optimising the current campaigns, personalisation, templates, content, marketing, automation, and performance
- Develop SMS and push channels and increase their penetration in the direct marketing mix.
- Plan persona identification, triggered and life-cycle email campaigns to ensure optimized email communications to different customer cohorts.
- Orchestrate data flows between different airline systems and email systems to optimise the current flow Plan and build data integrations to enable deployment of automated emails.
- Plan, create, execute and review all direct marketing communications to ensure correctness, brand compliance and sales excellence at all direct marketing customer contact points
- Create processes to enable stations to self-manage day-to-day direct marketing operations without compromising on the overall quality of the email marketing program.
- Design, execute and record split tests to optimize content, frequency, timing and cadence of direct marketing messages.
- Daily analysis, reporting and optimisation of direct marketing activities by through web-analytics and advice optimizations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Privilege Club, QRH, QDF, Marketing, and Corporate Communications) and external stakeholders to ensure quality and consistency in all direct marketing communications.
- Plan and execute 3rd-party and QR branded lead-generation activities to produce high quality leads within the given cost budget.
Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the .
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Digital Marketing & Acquisition Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 4+ years of experience of of job-related experience
- Experience in email, SMS and push notification marketing.
- Experience in marketing copy writing
- Experience in requirements-gathering and documentation for technical projects.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and working with very large databases.
- Push messaging