About the job
About The Role
You will be making creative contributions to development and creation of advertising content for print, online media, and also for other kinds of brand and marketing communications materials, (signage, brochures and point of sale materials). You will ensure the quality and integrity of the brand by ensuring that it follows the company’s communication strategy and prescribed brand guidelines
- Contribute to the creation of communication content for advertising and marketing communication which includes developing print and online advertisements and marketing literature.
- Responsible for quality assurance of content produced which includes checking for compliance to prescribed brand communications guidelines.
- Interpret and understand business and marketing objectives and effectively communicate the objectives in visual form.
- Develop creative concepts working with the other in-house creative team of designers in the Creative Services business unit within the Marketing department.
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources including online developing original, engaging and compelling brand communication materials.
- Accountable for effective communication with other areas of the business and internal stakeholders, providing Marketing and design services to support business development.
- Take ownership and accountability for the delivery of key Marketing projects and consistently manage the quality of all materials dispatched.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Creative Services Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field (advertising agency, design studio).
- Proven track-record for designing for premium international brands
- Experience in working with airline, travel industry, hospitality or lifestyle brands.
- Proficiency in using Mac Platform-OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat Professional, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Keynote, MS Outlook/Entourage, illustration tools and skills. Ideally with 3D rendering knowledge, 3dmax or similar.
- Sound knowledge in pre-production and printing technologies.
- Digital imaging techniques/ color correction desirable.
- Knowledge of design applications, printing processes and technology, audio and video production and website design and development