About the job
This is an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Pediatrician to join a growing group of premium, private outpatient clinics in Qatar with an existing team of over 50 experienced medical professionals from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia. The company is differentiated by the quality of its facilities, the quality of its team and its ethical patient-oriented focus. The management team is British and the clinics offer an excellent working environment.
The clinics are well-established as one of the leading premium, private providers of community healthcare services in the country including Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Dentistry and more. The applicant will work alongside an existing Consultant Pediatrician from the USA.
The role provides a team-oriented Western working environment, with all of the benefits of an expatriate lifestyle including attractive tax-free compensation.
- Joining a successful Group of premium clinics with a large patient base and outstanding reputation – the Pediatrics service has been established for 8 years and is very busy
- Work in an international environment with a top quality team
- Attractive tax free compensation and generous incentive scheme
- Focus on quality of care
- Seven weeks annual holiday (including national holidays)
- Moving to an exciting country, a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
- Varied community caseload including infant care, developmental and well-baby checks, vaccinations, acute illnesses including fevers & infections, asthma diagnosis and other concerns
- Be the trusted regular Pediatrician for families for all of their children’s needs
- Developmental Pediatrics and some other outpatient sub-specialties are also of interest
- 40 hours of patient time per week over five days, ample time with each patient
- Qualification from a leading Western University·
- Registration as a licensed Consultant Pediatrician
- Experience of a variety of issues, and an adaptable approach
- Cultural sensitivity, with clients from all over the world
- Empathetic practitioner with strong patient rapport
- Strong team ethic, working with other doctors
- Willingness to relocate to Qatar