About the job
- Directly manages PS1 Catering Department and supplies as well as coordinates safe & efficient helicopter landing operations & logistics from PS1/Marinia helidecks. Maintains accurate POB lists and communicates with OIS on all camp and flight-related requirements.
- Coordinates all helicopter landing operations from PS1 / Marinia helidecks to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Maintains PS1 POB lists to always ensure accuracy, especially in the event of an emergency.
- Maintains register for weekly crew changes for PS1 and WHM to maintain effective logistics planning.
- Liaise with and transmit crew change list to Heliport Coordinator to ensure effective utilization of helicopter logistics.
- Liaise with the Safety Advisor for assignment of ERT / First Aid personnel to ensure that emergency response capability is maintained at all times.
- Supervises catering staff duties and follows-up food supplies to stock levels to ensure effective levels are always maintained and within budget.
- Maintains the hygiene of the camp by periodically organizing pest control services to maintain good hygiene standards at the facilities.
- Communicates with the OIS on all camp and flight-related requirements to ensure effective priority and budgeting of helicopter operations.
- Book passengers on the logistics system, maintain a record of all incoming & outgoing passengers and update the total People on Board (POB) on the platform as and when changes are affected in order to maintain effective tracking of personnel.
- Minimum Education: Secondary education with further college education or vocational certification (Apprenticeship, etc.).
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 1–3 years experience in catering administrative functions