About the job
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
Manage all construction site activities of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
Accountable for topsides fabrication construction and sail away produced by the project.
Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility, and an ability to induce collaboration.
Engineering Degree or equivalent fabrication experience
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years of experience in topside fabrication with at least 7 years of fabrication management in major offshore capital projects.
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Experience with Qatargas projects, Shareholder projects (Qatar Petroleum, ExxonMobil, Shell)
- Experience with Chinese fabrication yards
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
- Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the construction of offshore production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
- Any Qualification, Technical, or knowledge requirements can be waived through relevant work experience.