Junior Project Engineer/ Project Coordinator
- Experience: 2-5 years- oil & gas industry is preferable
- Education: BE/B. Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical
- Handles all assignments handed over by the Head of Projects
- Coordination with the Site Engineer, assigning daily work tasks to Site Engineer and their teams.
- Collect and review information from Foremen, Helpers solve daily issues, to provide a proper level of support to the project department
- Ensure optimum utilization of available resources by prioritizing the supply as per requirement.
- Creating and producing daily, weekly and monthly reporting for management
- Preparation of daily reports, filling of daily log-books.
- Provide end-to-end administration support on timely completion and effective communication to all project departments.
- Perform and overview daily administrative activities and communications to ensure the smooth execution of the project team.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office systems to ensure the update of information according to data quality standards.
- Coordinate and develop a team to ensure activities are executed according to procedures and methodologies
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Analysis of complex data for preparation of reports as required by the operational management team.
- Making reports on daily department activities to provide timely and accurate communication
- Maintain a wide range of document control including but not limited to filing and keeping confidential documents.
- Salary: QAR 3500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Telephone allowance (If Qatar DL then QAR 1000 Additional)