About the job
- Oversee and ensure that the daily operations of Hospital Food Service delivery are delivered to the required standard as set out in the HMC SOPs.
- Demonstrate strict adherence to dietary guidelines by portioning and placing food servings on plates and trays according to menu specifications.
- Conducted thorough inspections of completed trays, ensuring accuracy and completeness before their transfer to trolleys, dumbwaiters, or conveyor belts.
- To ensure that the portioned meals are served using agreed HMC specifications.
- Directly supervise and coordinates activities of a team of food service staff.
- Prepare, follow- up and validate duty roaster and time sheet.
- Train workers in service, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Responsible for filling of ward pantries supplies such maintaining high standards of service to client.
- Fully assist in food service, clearance, and cleanliness.
- Self-development in service systems and methods used.
- Daily store requisition and pickup for the department.
- Ensure dining and related work areas are kept clean and hygienic.
- To report and where possible take action in relation to any incident, fire accident, loss or damage
- Minimum Four years’ experience as a Service Supervisor with Star Hotels, Guest Houses, Clubs, Lodging and Boarding, Institutes, Hospitals, Weddings & Functions Catering Contractor.
- Minimum of two-year experience in General Hospitals/clinics or any Healthcare facilities is an advantage.
- Good presentation & verbal communication in English and any other language is a plus.