About the job
As Quality Assurance Team Leader, you will be responsible to monitor the Quality management system, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) standards of the unit. Verification of process and procedures to ensure safe food practices are followed.
- Responsible to ensure timely and regular collection and filing of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) records by QA Assistant.
- Assist in collection of valuable records and data during investigation into an alleged customer complaint.
- Collection of VR (Voyage Report) samples and communicating to respective internal or external customers.
- Raise non-conformance in JDE (JD Edwards software) system on alleged FOB (Foreign Object) or quality issues related to suppliers.
- Follow up and verify established or set quality standards.
- Identify deviation in set SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) and defined process.
- Escalate issues to department by raising Non-conformance; create awareness through Tool box training.
- Conduct verification and validation of sanitation and food safety procedures.
- Verification of all CCP (Critical Control Point) and necessary documentation.
- Evaluation of Quality management system through sensory and organoleptic test,
- Follow up on all Non-conformance raised to ensure corrective action is implemented.
- Assist in internal and external supplier audit.
- Will immediately communicate with concerned section on the issue for awareness.
An ideal candidate will meet below qualifications and experience:
- Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably within multinational company or International Flight catering company.
- Ability to understand current process and identify areas of improvement
- Skilled in drafting audit report and recommending corrective action
- Knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety Management system
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)