About the job
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining an Accor brand, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
- Positive attitude.
- Fluent in English. Verbal & written.
- Professional appearance and etiquettes
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Management skills required, and basic account skills required.
- Organizational, supervisory and communication skills.
- Computer skills required (Basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word).
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining material, fabric and flooring.
- Knowledge and experience of chemicals usage.
- Able to interact with guest respectfully, naturally and efficiently.
- Aware of FLHSS standards, diligent attention to safety.
- Work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Proactive with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guest.
- Work with limited supervision.
- The duties will require:
- To work on shifts and work schedules based on business demands.
- Walking and standing most of the working day: Long-standing & walking and reasonable lifting
- Working in a noisy & busy environment
- Required stand-by in case of emergency.
Required experience/skills/years in this role:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hotel Housekeeping environment
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Hotel Property Management System.
- Good knowledge of HSK equipment & machinery
- Proven training skills.
- Good business practice.
- People management knowledge.