About the job
We look for staff who genuinely want to help customers get the most out of their gadgets. If you’ve got a passion for all things technology and have a knack for explaining things in just the right way, we’d love you to be a part of our retail team. Retail is all about connecting with customers by asking smart questions. Whereas some customers have a clear idea of what they want, others need much more guidance. It’s your job to listen intently and consider the customer thought process. Join Vodafone and we’ll support and encourage you every single step of the way.
If you’ve got sales experience that’s brilliant, but if not, don’t rule yourself out. Because what truly matters is your attitude and drive to meet and exceed both personal and store targets. If you’ve got the motivation and personality, we can train you in everything else. Bring all of that to the table, and you can look forward to one of the best hourly rates on the high street along with stacks of other great benefits and discounts. First, there’s the basic rate that’s very hard to beat anywhere on the high street. Then, there’s the structured career development plan, which allows you to develop fast throughout our Retail stores. Rest assured, you’re an asset we really want to develop.
You will be responsible to ensure the store operates in an efficient and effective manner during all times. You will also be supervising the functions of the store to bring the right focus in providing an excellent service to our customers.
- Handle the daily operation of the Vodafone Retail Store to provide a highly quality customer service experience.
- Lead and coach the Retail Store staff to ensure they provide a positive retail experience to our valued customers, and to help them achieve their targets.
- Sell Vodafone products and services and take the opportunity to upsell, where possible to meet sales targets and objectives.
- Take the initiative to stay well-informed to the latest in Vodafone services and phone mobiles features.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Promotions for the planning and execution of product launches, special offers and announcements to ensure your store staff are prepared to handle enquiries.
- Manage Inventory and cash flow, prepare daily reconciliation reports for management review and approval. .
- Monitor overall performance of your store against agreed sales targets and service standards.
- Ensure high level of staff engagement & Performance discussion throughout the year
- Effectively handle the churn and retention of customers.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of concern and development.
- Responsible for store P&L
- Drive all special campaigns and programs run within the store to ensure maximum profitability from strategic product.
- Ensure that the shop is maintained at high standards to maximize TNPS and mystery shopping results Know and apply the data.
- Use the various IT systems according to the company’s procedures.
- Participate actively in regular training and coaching sessions.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree on business administration, commerce or equivalent from recognized institution.
- 10 years of experience preferably in the Retail Sector and minimum 02 years in a leading role.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good physical endurance
- Strong Leadership Skills
CommitmentVodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone, you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. EducationBachelor’s degree on business administration, commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution.