About the job
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
To deliver excellent customer service through Identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products; building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty.
What You’ll Be Doing
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
• Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale
• Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
• Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
• Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
• Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
• Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
• Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policies, security, health and safety policies etc.
• Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
• Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on the sales floor and fitting room areas.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• High school qualification
• 3 to 4 years of retail sales or customer service experience