About the job
Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is seeking ISR professionals to support our AFOSI/AFCENT program at Aludeid Air Base , Qatar.
The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI’s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Function with an USAFCENT AOR based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer’s Combined Air Operations Center analytical operations.
- Coordinate ISR collection operations and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
- Designs, maintains, and updates collection plans based on the supported Commander’s Priority Intelligence Requirements.
- Performs asset scheduling and PED device management.
- Monitor available organic (assigned to supported command) and non-organic (belonging to other commands) collection systems for new nominated requirements. Validate and distribute these systems as required.
- Prepare ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interface with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands’/organizations’ Collection and Requirements Managers, including entities to answer intelligence-related Requests for Information (RFIs) and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting.
- Conduct presentations and briefings when required.
Note- Candidates must be able to maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances.
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years direct COM experience . Additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree .
- 3+ years of experience in ISR COM for a CCMD / including 1 year direct experience in COM functions (collection planning, asset scheduling, and PED resource management) in direct support of CCMDs, Component Commands, and JTFs.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on COM in support of Combined Air Operations Center efforts.
- Forward deployed experience during the past 5 years in support of a named operation (OEF, OIR, RSM-A, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Southwest Asian regional expertise.
Pay RangePay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00