About the job
Undertaking responsibility for the delivery of all document and records management processes. Prepare, send, receive, distribute and file mail, e-mail, and other correspondence both internal and external according to QD Policy.
- Logging and filing communications, updating document status records, and generating reports.
- Ensuring timely and accurate updates of all sources of information with the ability of presentation preparation.
- Prepare outgoing transmittals for all reviewed /approved documents and drawing Submittals.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 2+ years of work experience including managing business operations and administrative functions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Document control management experience
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Excellent Communication skills written and verbal in Arabic/ English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level or accuracy
- Team Player