About the job
- Reporting to Head of QHSE / MR in maintaining and updating IMS documents and records as per ISO standards for audits.
- Establishment and continual improvement of the QMS processes
- Maintaining an overall process integration flow
- Customer focus and product conformity
- Responsibility and authority for the QMS
- Monitoring the QHSE objectives
- Internal and external communication
- Internal audit planning & management.
- Nonconformity and corrective action:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA/QC Engineer.
- Worked as an ISO coordinator in a leading company.
- Lead auditor ISO 9001 and other standards
- Knowledge in QMS, OHSMS, EMS
- Flexible, eager to learn, accurate, and analytical with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with MS Office and Microsoft Visio and video scribe.
- Engineering or any degree with relevant experience in the same field.
- ISO 90001 Certified.