About the job
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Design Manager – Roads to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This critical role will be in charge for the design management and delivery of all relevant projects (focused on roads and related infrastructure).
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating relevant knowledge and experience in design and construction of road and related infrastructure projects.
- Ensuring and reviewing project management compliance related to Projects.
- Liaising with heads of delivery teams and key stakeholders to effectively manage various Projects (roads, drainage and infrastructure design).
- Coordinating with all relevant parties and representatives such as owners and legal authorities to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time and within cost.
- Review, comment, and recommend actions related to submissions.
- Overarching responsibility for overseeing/preparing design reports, management reports, or other reports as per direction
- Ensuring projects are moving forward.
- Collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continually seek and capture lessons learned from the project and use this intelligence to improve systems, tools and processes.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 18 years experience in direct project/design management capacity and handled roads and highways projects, partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering as well as PMP.