About the job
QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest-rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3), and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialized financial publications.
Based on the Group’s consistently strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational, and sporting events.
The incumbent will assist SVP Financial Business Support (FBS) in providing MIS including ALCO reports on a timely manner to enable the related management to assist in their decision-making processes and also enable them to monitor business performance closely and take necessary actions. The incumbent will assist SVP Financial Business Support (FBS) in providing the management with regular reports on progress toward targets, flagging variations, and performing initial checks on reasons for under/over achievement.Education/Experience Requirements::
- Bachelor/ Masters degree preferably in finance, accountancy or related subjects.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CFA etc. is a plus .
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a major bank in the financial business support function.
Required Special Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Knowledge of financial reporting processes and related pronouncements, including but not limited to IFRS, IAS etc.
- Proficiency in MIS tools/techniques including valuation/pricing techniques/tools and methodologies.
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver results.
- Knowledge of accounting rules for the various products of the Group.