About the job
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining an Accor brand, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
You are responsible for, but not limited to, the overall bar operations of the outlets. To provide support to the team in ensuring that the highest standards of service are offered to our guests.
Food & Beverage Mission Statement
Food & Beverage will be recognized as the market leader by providing consistent and personalized service, by offering innovative concepts and products, not yet available on the market. We are committed to creating an environment where teamwork is honored, and honesty and integrity are valued. Our well-trained and professional colleagues will be focused on delivering high-quality products and memorable experiences that will strengthen our customer engagement in the resort and through social media.
Fairmont is a place where the well-being of our guests is our main priority. We will emotionally engage the local and international community, anticipate and exceed their wishes and needs, thus creating guests for life. Our Food and Beverage outlets will capture the attention of global media, making it the first choice for international awards and social events and becoming the benchmark for the Local and International Food & Beverage industry.
Our financial success will strengthen the food and beverage reputation amongst current and new owners, by achieving Top Line Revenue and high EBITA surpassing their budget expectations. It is our responsibility and commitment to give back to the community by being a true artist Ambassador.
- Gracious with people, ruthless with standards and hungry for more.
Our appearance is a statement of who we are. Our grooming should create a professional image at work that is why our every team member needs to follow the grooming standards at all the time.
- Motivator & role model
- Positive attitude and well spoken
- Result driven
- Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Team creator
- Customer/people oriented
Key Deliverables And Responsibilities
- Ensure correct grooming standards are followed at all times
- Follow the Care Programme at all times
- Follow up on all financials, LQA, Forbes and TrustYou targets
- Is aware of the daily and monthly financial targets
- Actively contributes towards the achievement of financial targets
- Keep the manager on duty updated of any guest feedback so they can update the Glitch Report
- Completes the relevant opening and closing checklists
- Maintains the HACCP & FIFO standards as required by the regional governing body
- Handle financial procedures according to guidelines set by the finance department
- Assume the responsibility of daily beverage operations
- Attends daily briefings prior to commencement of shift
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- Should be creative, confident and prepared to think outside of the box
- Following the personal development plan set by the Assistant Manager
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Create opportunities for upselling products
- Follow Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency
- Ensure awareness and delivers the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction
- Conducts in weekly alcohol and liquor inventory
- Prepares Store requisitions / Bar requisitions, etc.
- Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate Supervisor.
- Records and submits all inventory transfer records
- Record any wastage, breakage or lose
- Ensures excellent setup and delivery of the outlet bar
- Prepares the relevant mise en place for all beverage-related requirements
- Picks up and stores all the beverage-related inventory
- To feel empowered, proactive and accountable within the workplace
- 2 years of similar position in a 5-star international hotel, lounge and bar background, ME experience will be a plus
- Talkative person, outgoing, easy to connect with guests, task-oriented, organized and creative