About the job
We are recruiting for Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level I to be based in Doha, Qatar. Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level I will be responsible for off-wing engine / APU / component maintenance to maintain its airworthiness and operational status within his authority of scope as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer. To direct/guide and lead the assigned operations team of lead mechanics and mechanics by proving specialized technical knowledge.
▪ Plan assigned activities in an effective and efficient manner, operate equipment or use tooling relative to assigned tasks within the framework of Qatar Airways procedures.
▪ Ensure that all maintenance activities are documented, recorded and completed as per applicable Technical Publication Manual and regulations to maintain aircraft airworthiness.
▪ Exercising license/approval privileges in relation to the accomplishment of scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and rectification to support operation.
▪ Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by the Mechanics. Ensure tasks are performed to meet company standards and targets such as dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
▪ Ensure delivery standards of QR products are met. Engine/component maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with laid down policies and procedures. Provide satisfactory support to internal and external customers.
▪ Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of authority, and ensure that engine or components serviceability standards are maintained to meet schedule requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
Qualifications And Experience
▪ High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Valid License OR Approval + Minimum of 4 years of Engine Maintenance experience.
- Minimum 4 Years Of Shop Certifying Experience.
▪ Familiarize with Boeing and Airbus technical documentation.
▪ Able to use MRO software like TRAX, AMOS etc.
▪ Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
▪ Using mathematics to solve problems.
▪ Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Relevant Engine Shop certifying experience including skill repair experience (ex-Structure, Composite etc.) would be preferred