About the job
Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements and implementation of the same. Assist and support the Project Manager with respect to the handling of contractual matters. Ensure implementation of the COMPANY Contract requirements in the area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager. Manage the Contract / Procurement functions of the COMPANY Project in accordance with the Project Information Manual.
- Manage all contractual aspects of the EPCC Contract and ensure adherence and compliance;
- Manage the Variation Order (VO) and Claims System;
- Oversee the evaluation process for verifying the correctness of VOR and claims, in close cooperation with Project Team and ensure that the Company’s responses are supported with back-up documentation;
- Manage the Non-Conformance Report (NCR) System;
- Manage all contracts required for the Project during Execution Phase;
- Manage the Spare Parts Ordering and Receipt processes in accordance with the Project procedures;
- Actively contribute to Safety Walks, reporting of Accidents and Investigations of Accidents;
- Identify, report and follow up risks within own area of responsibility;
- Provide reliable and traceable information about contractual aspects and advice actions as applicable to Project Management;
- Responsible for providing the inputs to the monthly report Steering Committee / Board presentations and other reporting matters as per specific requests from Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 10+ years relevant functional experience with minimum 5 years in a Senior role;
- Preferable Qualification in Supply Chain (e.g. CIPS).