About the job
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals, and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here.
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
Must have knowledge of the piping discipline scope/cost/time requirements, and assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success.
- Implements innovative solutions, technology advances, and methods to effectively deal with working out of sequence.
- Perform design and drafting assignments on projects that meet project requirements on time and within budget.
- Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares analyses, calculations, etc
- Assists with recommendations and helps create final documentation.
- Determines technical issues, defines alternate solutions, establishes pros/cons for multiple solutions, and makes recommendations to support official project documents such as technical queries, technical deviations, etc.
- Creates final documentation incorporating all relevant information and pursues internal authorization.
Work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
Responsible for personal safety and working within the Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- Competent in implementing HSE in the design process, focuses on process safety and strives to use best practice
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
Trade Apprenticeship, Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma of Engineering Technology in Mechanical/Piping discipline
Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
- Demonstrate behavior and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
2D Software: AutoCAD, Micro-Station
- 3D Software: PDS, S3D / PDMS, E3D
- 3D Review Software: Navisworks, SPR
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.